StudentTracker for High Schools
StudentTracker℠ for High Schools is a unique program designed to help high school districts more accurately gauge the college success of their graduates by answering such key questions as:
- How many of my high school graduates enroll in college?
- Do they persist and graduate from college?
- How long does it take for them to get their degree?
- Do they go in or out of state, and do they attend a 4-year or 2-year school?
- Which colleges do they most commonly attend?
- Did any students go on to college who started 9th grade in my high school but did not graduate?
Why You Should Put StudentTracker to Work for You
- Tracks your students' college attendance nationwide
- Provides turnkey professional-quality reports at an affordable price
- Covers 98% of all postsecondary students in public and private U.S. institutions
- Includes all types of institutions: 2-/4-year, graduate, public/private, trade, vocational, etc.
- Helps you accurately assess your college preparation efforts
- Measures your graduates' persistence in college
- Complies with FERPA
If you offer outreach programs, such as Gear Up, you should consider our StudentTracker for Outreach Programs service to help you measure the college success of your program participants.