August 4th Webinar: The LER – Learning & Employment Record: What It Is, Why It Is Important, and Your Role in This Exciting Initiative
Join Us for Our Learning & Employment Record (LER) Webinar Hosted by AACRAO
Our one-hour session includes a panel comprising education service providers, employers, and technologists who will discuss the LER; illustrate the LER by presenting LER pilot projects; review the underlying technologies involved, including both blockchain and traditional information systems; and discuss how the LER can be supported by higher education Comprehensive Learner Record (CLR) efforts.
Our panel includes:
- Rick Torres, President & CEO, National Student Clearinghouse
- Shelby Stanfield, Director, Service Innovation Networks, National Student Clearinghouse
- Marni Baker Stein, Provost and Chief Academic Officer, Western Governors University
- Alex Kaplan, Global Leader, Blockchain and AI for Industry Credentials, IBM
- Andy Trainor, VP, Walmart US Learning, Walmart
Don’t miss our upcoming webinar, hosted by AACRAO, The LER – Learning & Employment Record: What It Is, Why It Is Important, and Your Role in This Exciting Initiative, on Tuesday, August 4 at 2 pm, ET. Register now!