StudentTracker for High Schools
- How many of our high school graduates enroll in college?
- Do they persist and graduate from college?
- How long does it take for them to get their degrees?
- Do they go in or out of state for college?
- Do they attend a two- or four-year school?
- Which colleges do they most commonly attend?
Why You Should Put StudentTracker to Work for You
StudentTracker for High Schools:
- Tracks your students’ college attendance nationwide
- Provides turnkey, professional-quality reports at an affordable price
- Covers 97 percent of all postsecondary students in public and private U.S. institutions
- Includes all types of institutions: two-year/four-year, graduate, public/private, trade, vocational, and others
- Helps you accurately assess your college preparation efforts
- Measures your graduates’ persistence in college
- Complies with FERPA
If you offer outreach programs, such as Gear Up, consider our StudentTracker for Outreach Programs service to help you measure the college success of your program participants.
Get Started with StudentTracker for High Schools
ARE YOU A NAVIANCE USER?
Find out how to use Naviance to submit and receive StudentTracker files.
ARE YOU A XELLO CUSTOMER?
Learn how to access StudentTracker reports from within Xello. For support, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARE YOU WITH AN EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION?
Contact us to hear more about our services for educational organizations, like government agencies and others.