Nearly 1,500 High Schools and Districts Now Enrolled to Use DiplomaVerify
An Additional 7 Texas Districts and 3 California Districts Agree to Verify High School Diplomas Online
To date, nearly 1,500 schools and districts nationwide have signed up to use DiplomaVerify so their high school alum’s diplomas can be verified online. DiplomaVerify uses data that schools and districts already submit to the Clearinghouse to give employers 24/7 access to diploma verifications — even when offices are closed.
Most recently 10 additional districts or schools have implemented DiplomaVerify, including seven districts in Texas, including Fort Bend Independent School District with 11 schools, and three districts in California, including Roseville Joint Union High School District with eight schools. This brings the total number of participating schools in Texas to more than 100, and more than 650 in California.
“Reduce the time you spend on verification work with DiplomaVerify, a free high school diploma verification service for all StudentTracker for High School customers,” said Phil Smith, Senior Manager, Secondary Education Relationships. “For those not using our service, I hear from secondary staff that the average time spent handling a verification request is almost an hour and the final turnaround time varies from four to more than 10 days.”
As new schools sign up for this free service to schools and students, check our participating schools list to learn about schools near you that may now use the service.
Signing up to use DiplomaVerify is an easy choice. The service is:
- Free for schools and districts. Schools and school districts do not pay a cent for DiplomaVerify. It is paid entirely by the fees that employers and background screening firms pay to use the service.
- Free for students. Your graduates will never pay for the verification of credentials performed through DiplomaVerify.
- Freeing. Employers and background screeners have direct access to DiplomaVerify’s automated online system, without assistance from school or district staff. That frees school staff to do other work.
- Easy for you. It is like flipping a switch. DiplomaVerify uses the data that your school or district already submits for StudentTracker for High Schools; there is no additional work to get started.
- Fast and convenient. The service is available to users 24/7, and verification is immediate. That is good for your graduates — they won’t miss out on job opportunities because of verification delays.
- Secure. DiplomaVerify provides only consent-based verifications — employers must have a graduate’s authorization to verify their graduation records.
- Trustworthy. DiplomaVerify is a service of the National Student Clearinghouse, which is widely recognized for its commitment to data security and student privacy. We apply those same protections to DiplomaVerify.
“Reduce the time you spend on verification work with DiplomaVerify, a free high school diploma verification service for all StudentTracker for High School customers”
Senior Manager, Secondary Education Relationships