Review the required steps that will allow you to login to the PDP application to view the status and manage your data files.
1) This tutorial will review the required steps that will allow you to login to the PDP application to view the status and manage your data files.
2) In order to get started, please access the national student clearinghouse website. Studentclearinghouse.org
3) From there hover over the colleges option which will expand a list of services that you can choose.
4) Please choose the Postsecondary Data Partnership
5) You have now navigated to the Public PDP webpage which contains all kinds of information on the PDP, including guides, detailed definitions, and additional tutorials.
6) Now click on the “Check Status of Submitted Files” button.
7) You will be asked to login to the Clearinghouse portal. Please note that the credentials you need to use here are different than the ones you use to submit your files via FTP.
8) If by chance you’ve forgotten your user name or password, click on the link below to retrieve or reset them respectively.
9) Once you’ve logged in, you will directly be taken to the PDP data submission page. I highly recommend that you bookmark it.
10) If you happen to navigate away from this page. Please either use the bookmark to return, or visit the PDP public website and use the navigation link.
11) This concludes our tutorial.