Three New Dashboards & New Landing Page
We are very excited to announce the much-awaited release of the following features for the Postsecondary Data Partnership (PDP):
- Three new Tableau dashboards:
- Enhanced Credit Accumulation Rate dashboard enables you to view how successfully your full-time and part-time students are completing enough credits beyond their first academic year, including the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th academic years
- Enhanced Gateway Course Completion dashboard enables you to view your students’ gateway course completion by grade
- New Retention and Persistence dashboard enables you to view your student retention and persistence outcomes on a term-to-term basis for up to 8 terms
- Redesigned, more user-friendly dashboard landing page — simpler, clearer and (we think) better
This major release represents a progressive step in providing you, as a higher education professional, access to better data, and actionable insights so you can make more informed decisions in support of student success.
We recommend you share these dashboards and the insights they provide on various student populations with the offices on your campus involved in student success and advising, as well as provost and student affairs staff.