Myhub 3.3: New Release
The National Student Clearinghouse is pleased to present Myhub 3.3 which provides for the following product enhancements.
Strengthened Transcript Ordering Integration
We are passing even more learner information to enable greater streamlining of the ordering experience.
School Transcript Link
Schools that do not participate in Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering can direct students to their website to provide learners with additional information about ordering transcripts. This will reduce the burden for students seeking information about transcript ordering where a direct integration with Clearinghouse doesn’t exist.
- AcademicPerks has been rebranded to Fakt, which provides verified student and alumnus surveys
- FAKT pays students/alumni to verify their status and complete surveys on behalf of brands, companies or schools
- Schools can sign up now at fakt.io to have surveys completed by their students/alumni or students/alumni across the country. If interested, email Osterhaus@studentclearinghouse.org or go to fakt.io.
- The Myhub dashboard, accessible from our school secure site, provides features that enable administrative users to maintain Myhub and provide additional support for learners, including:
- Reports: View enrollment, advanced registration, and Good Student Discount certificate generation by date ranges and download the output for further examination
- Myhub Configuration: Manage Myhub settings, certification verbiage, and external links if applicable
New Myhub User Roles
- User administrators at institutions using the Clearinghouse’s secure website now have two new roles available that enable the user to access and/or edit settings in the Myhub Dashboard. These two new roles should be assigned to school contacts who are authorized to request changes to options and configuration settings related to your institution’s Myhub service.
- Myhub Service Administrator: Authorized to make changes to your school’s Myhub configurations and view school utilization reports
- Myhub Staff: Authorized to view Myhub configurations and school utilization reports