Fall 2020 Data Submission
When Should Data Be Submitted?
- Current Participants: Participants who previously submitted Course and Cohort files for the spring and summer 2020 terms can begin submitting data for the fall term starting January 27, 2021
- New Participants: New participating institutions that have not yet completed a historical data submission should continue doing so and include the fall 2020 term data
When Will Analysis-Ready Files and Dashboards Be Available?
- Institutions that certified their PDP data submission before the March 12, 2021, effective date will receive updated analysis-ready files and dashboards within 30 days of the March effective date.
- Institutions that submit data after the March 12, 2021, effective date will receive updated analysis-ready files and dashboards within 30 days of certifying the PDP data submission.
- Institutions that certified their PDP data submission prior to the June 25, 2021, effective date will receive updated analysis-ready files and dashboards within 30 days of the effective date.
Important Information on Data Submissions
Our goal is to provide dashboards within 30 days of the effective date or certification date (if data is submitted after the effective date). However, our report processing could be delayed during peak times.
Additional data quality checks performed after the degree and enrollment data matching process can reveal data discrepancies that may require you to re-submit data to ensure the best quality outcomes. If your institution is required to re-submit data, your dashboards will be available within 30 days from the latest certification date.
The optional Financial Aid file is not part of the certification process. If you plan to submit a Financial Aid file, please notify us by emailing PDPService@studentclearinghouse.org.
If you are experiencing issues with your service, you can check on the availability of our online system on the Service Availability Status page.