2022-2023 Effective Dates & Other Important PDP Updates
The fall 2022 submission window will begin soon and we want to provide you with important information about that as well as:
- Fall 2022 Submission Window for Spring and Summer 2022 Terms Data
- 2022-2023 effective dates
- General data submission and processing information
- New web address for the PDP knowledge base
Fall 2022 Submission Window for Spring and Summer 2022 Terms Data
- Current/continuing data providers: Current PDP institutions that previously submitted Course and Cohort files for the 2021 fall term can begin submitting data for the spring and summer terms starting September 2, 2022.
- New data providers: New PDP participating institutions that have not yet completed a historical data submission should continue doing so and include data for the spring and summer 2022 terms.
2022-2023 Effective Dates
There are four effective dates per academic year during which the Clearinghouse updates enrollment and degree data, provides updated analysis-ready (AR) files, and then updates your PDP dashboards. They are:
- September 30, 2022
- November 18, 2022
- March 3, 2023
- June 23, 2023
As a reminder, the effective dates are “snapshots” of the postsecondary enrollment and degree data against which your certified data submissions are used for calculating and generating the AR files and dashboards.
General Data Submission and Processing Information
- Institutions that certified their PDP data submission at least two weeks before the respective effective date, will receive updated AR files and dashboards within 30 days of the effective date.
- Institutions submitting data after the respective effective date will receive updated AR files and dashboards within 30 days of certifying their PDP data submission.
- Our goal is to provide dashboards within 30 days of the effective date or within 30 days of the certification date (if data is submitted after the effective date). However, during peak times, our report processing could be delayed.
- Additional data quality checks that are performed after the degree and enrollment data matching process can reveal data discrepancies that may require you to re-submit data to ensure the best quality outcomes. If your institution is required to re-submit data, your dashboards will be available within 30 days from the latest certification date.
- The optional Financial Aid file is not part of the certification process. If you plan to submit a Financial Aid file, please notify us by emailing PDPService@studentclearinghouse.org.
New PDP Knowledge Base Web Address
The PDP knowledge base web address (URL) has changed. Please update your bookmarks as follows.
- PDP Knowledge Base: https://help.studentclearinghouse.org/pdp
- Printable submission guide: https://theclearinghouse.download/pdpguide
If you are experiencing issues with your service, you can check on the availability of our online system on the Service Availability Status page.