Learn about the Clearinghouse’s Newest Solutions at Ellucian Live 2019
Visit Us in Booth #601
Solutions from the National Student Clearinghouse will be extensively featured at Ellucian Live. We’ll also be offering demos of our newest solutions in our booth, #601, including:
- The Next Generation Transcript Experience, which makes ordering transcripts faster and easier than ever — up to 50% faster than other transcript ordering solutions.
- Myhub, a one-stop destination that enables learners to access all their academic records held by the Clearinghouse from multiple institutions. Learners can order and view diplomas from CeDiploma® through Myhub.
- StudentTracker Premium Service, the Student Success GPS. Through its robust reports, tools and capabilities, Premium Service expands the power of our StudentTracker research service to provide insights on student pathways and outcomes unavailable anywhere else.
Join us for the Clearinghouse’s featured sessions:
Discover the Next Generation Transcript Experience
Monday, April 8, 11-11:45 am (Session EL252315)
The Next Generation Transcript Experience is the Clearinghouse’s new mobile-responsive, transcript ordering solution for the continuing student who is always on the go with their mobile phone or tablet. This session focuses on exploring our next generation, mobile-responsive, and dynamic transcript ordering platform. See and learn how the Clearinghouse’s new ordering site saves your student and alumni up to 50 percent of their time on ordering a transcript from any place, at any time, and on any device.
Give Students the Edge They Deserve, Transcripts in 15 Minutes, Anywhere
Monday, April 8, 5:45-6 pm (Session EL289992)
Hear how you can implement a solution, already part of your Ellucian SIS, that can provide transcripts delivered in 15 minutes anywhere in the world. Hundreds of schools using Ellucian Banner, Ellucian Colleague, and Ellucian PowerCampus have achieved the highest level of automated integration using the National Student Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering solution. Understand why you should consider and select this powerful solution. Your students expect near real-time problem solving; you can make this possible and help them get an edge in a highly competitive job market.
What Learners Expect: Digital Credentials
Tuesday, April 9, 9-9:45 am (Session EL257006)
Today’s learners are online more than ever! At the Clearinghouse, we often hear from our partner institutions, “our learners are online, how can we keep up?” To meet that challenge the Clearinghouse has developed the Myhub portal to provide learners a portable trusted online record to all of their enrollment, degree, diploma, course completion, transcript, and certificate records. Join a journey through the new world of digital credentials for the modern-day learner and Institution.
Here are Ellucian eTranscripts sessions you won’t want to miss:
- eTranscripts Banner Stuck and Bulk Order Processing – Do It Yourself!
Monday, April 8, 9-9:45 am (Session EL253097)
- Getting Started with eTranscripts for Banner and Colleague by Ellucian
Monday, April 8, 11-11:45 am (Session EL252185)
- eTranscripts Banner Technical Overview and Troubleshooting Tips
Monday, April 8, 4:15-5:15 pm (Session EL253095)
- A Day in the Life – eTranscripts – Tips & Tricks
Tuesday, April 9, 11:15-12 pm (Session EL250650)
- Ellucian eTranscripts Update: Where We’re Going
Tuesday, April 9, 1:45-2:30 pm (Session EL252186)
- Implementing PowerCampus eTranscripts with NSC
Tuesday, April 9, 4:15-5:15 pm (Session EL256216)
Plus don’t miss these sessions that include our Reverse Transfer solution:
- BusinessObjects: Web Intelligence Reporting at the University of West Alabama—Simple to Complex
Monday, April 8, 1:45-2:30 pm (Session EL255887)
- Registrars Rock: Boost Completion with Analytics and Sweat Equity
Wednesday, April 10, 9-9:45 am (Session EL244226)
Visit our 2019 Ellucian Live website for Clearinghouse sessions and more. And don’t forget to visit the Clearinghouse at Ellucian Live in booth #601 to see demos of our latest solutions!