There was something wrong with my order. How do I get a refund?

All refunds must be authorized by your school. To request a refund, you should contact the Registrar’s office at your school and ask to speak to the transcript clerk or transcript specialist.

Please have your order number available to expedite your request. Your transcript order number is on the order confirmation email that was sent to you when you placed your order.