I can’t get my transcript because there’s a hold on my student record, even though I removed it. What do I do?

Contact your school’s Registrar’s office and ask to speak to a transcript clerk or specialist. Tell them that your hold has been cleared and that the school can begin fulfilling your order. Please have your transcript order number available to expedite your request.