StudentTracker Makes Outcomes Reporting Simple
Each year, you will receive a comprehensive StudentTracker report with more than 30 color graphs and charts showing the postsecondary enrollment and achievements of your high school graduates. You’ll learn:
- How many of your students enrolled in college within the first two years after graduating high school.
- How many of your students persisted in college, including enrollment at two- and four-year institutions both in and out of state.
- Percentage of your students who obtained a college degree (if available).
- The top colleges where your students most often enrolled immediately after high school graduation.
- Time to college graduation (based on the high school completion date you provided).
- Progression of one class of students through postsecondary education, including first enrollment, retention, re-enrollment after stop outs, graduation, and drop outs.
PLUS – Get Student-Level Detail You Can Combine with Your Data
You will also receive a student-level detail report that allows you to identify the postsecondary performance of individual students. By combining StudentTracker’s student-level data with your own information, you can analyze educational trends and patterns using any variable you choose. If you like, you can request updated reports at any time during the year.
ARE YOU A NAVIANCE USER?
Find out how to use Naviance to submit and receive StudentTracker files.
ARE YOU WITH AN EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION?
Contact us to hear more about our services for educational organizations, like government agencies and others.