StudentTracker for Educational Organizations
Who Can Use StudentTracker?
- State higher education coordinating boards can determine the changing enrollment patterns of students
- State demographers, manpower training analysis offices, etc., can analyze who uses which higher education sectors and with what success as part of a cost-benefit analysis for the state’s postsecondary investment
- Central administrative authorities for higher education systems can analyze and compare student enrollment, transfers in/out, and graduation patterns of their campuses
- Other public and private organizations with the legal or contractual authority to analyze the performance of education programs.
- Scholarship providers can understand the impact of any scholarships they award.
- Test publishers can better understand the postsecondary progress and success of the individuals who take the standardized tests and assessments they administer, including linking assessments that measure skills, knowledge, and interest to postsecondary outcomes.
What StudentTracker Includes
- Access to nationwide postsecondary enrollment and graduation data for your cohort
- All types of postsecondary institutions: in-state, out-of-state, two-year, four-year, public, private, trade school, vocational, etc.
- Student unit-level data that you can combine with your own data to analyze educational trends and patterns by any variable you choose
- Secure and easy batch file exchanges
Get Started with StudentTracker for Educational Organizations
ARE YOU WITH AN EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION?
Contact us to hear more about our services for educational organizations, like government agencies and others.