Postsecondary Data Partnership
To determine whether your initiatives are helping more students succeed, you need the best and most complete data available. The Postsecondary Data Partnership (PDP) makes it easier for your organization to gather, analyze, and compare student outcome data from colleges and universities. The PDP also makes it easier for your organization to benchmark results, obtain the most meaningful metrics, and compare outcomes by institution, state, and your organization’s initiatives.
Why join the PDP?
- Reduced administrative burden. Collecting data on student progress just got easier. The Postsecondary Data Partnership is a transformative tool that makes it easy for higher education institutions to submit their student outcomes data to the education organizations they work with.
- Richer insights. With the PDP, organizations can compare participating institutions, using standard metrics, and estimate the impact of policy and programming changes. Organizations can select the assessment criteria and reporting requirements that best align with their needs to measure their institutions’ success. They can also measure the success and scalability of their overall initiatives by grouping institutions based on state or other custom criteria.
- Increased participation in your organization. Easier reporting for institutions leads to greater participation in your organization. Institutions already participating in the PDP will be more likely to join your organization’s initiatives if they do not need to submit an additional data set.
The PDP gives you:
- Interactive dashboards that empower you to easily measure outcomes.
- Powerful filtering tools for your participating institutions’ deep, disaggregated data to enable comprehensive assessment of student outcomes by age, cohort, cohort term, first-generation-student status, gender, GPA, Pell Grant* status, race, and more.
- Subgroup gap analysis. Easily explore differences in academic progress and outcomes between multiple small populations of students.
Get Started With the PDP
Complete the form below. A PDP representative will reach out to you to provide more information and discuss next steps.
Explore the PDP
PDP Data-Driven Insights
Find indicators of student progress to facilitate early intervention, year-on-year data to measure your institution’s growth, and benchmarking data to help you compare your institution with its peers.
Discover the education organizations using the PDP to help institutions and students succeed.
The Power of the PDP
*Pell Grant status should only to be used for the application, award, administration, or evaluation of financial aid programs.
PDP User Portal
Already signed up for the PDP? Log in to your dashboards, submit your data, check the status of your submission, and more!