Navigation update corresponding to Data Reporting Dashboard:
- Select the Student Reporting tab
- Select the Data Reporting Dashboard link
- Select the DegreeVerify (G Not Generated from DegreeVerify Record) tile or select the left navigation menu > Degree Transmission > Degree Transmission History
- Select from 3 tabs:
- Detail (summary of the processed degree file)
- G Applied (exportable list of the students who had graduated statuses applied to their enrollment records by the Clearinghouse)
- G Not Applied (exportable list of students who did not have a graduated status applied to their enrollment record)
- Select from 3 tabs:
- On the G Not Applied tab, click the student’s SSN or Student ID to make a correction
Enrollment information sent by postsecondary institutions to the National Student Clearinghouse is sent to NSLDS via the SSCR (Student Status Confirmation Report) process.
First, the Clearinghouse receives enrollment files from participating colleges and universities. After checking for any errors, we upload each school’s information to the Clearinghouse’s enrollment database. Once the Clearinghouse receives the school’s SSCR Roster from NSLDS – typically within the first week of every month – we begin responding almost immediately, sending the most recent enrollment information for those students listed on the SSCR to NSLDS.
It is important to note that the Clearinghouse can only respond to the SSCR Roster with information that is fully uploaded into our enrollment database. Ideally, you should ensure your enrollment files are processed (and that errors are resolved as soon as possible) by the end of the month in order to have the most recent information sent to NSLDS.
For instance, let’s say your school submits an enrollment file on June 15 and the Clearinghouse processes the file and uploads the information to our enrollment database on June 18. This data could be sent to NSLDS when we receive the July SSCR Roster.
Suppose, on the other hand, your school submits an enrollment file to the Clearinghouse on June 29, and we upload the information to our enrollment database on July 6. This data would have to be sent to NSLDS when the Clearinghouse receives the August SSCR Roster, unless a mid-July SSCR is processed.
If you would like to adjust your enrollment file submission schedule to ensure the Clearinghouse can send your most current information to NSLDS each month, contact our School Operations department.
Additional tips and resources to help you with your enrollment reporting are available on Compliance Central.
How to View Your School’s NSLDS Reporting History
- Login to our school secure site at www.studentclearinghouse.org
- Go to the “Student Reporting” tab
- Select “Enrollment Reporting”
- Select the “NSLDS Reporting” tab
- Review the rows with “NSLDS” in the “Originator” column, which are associated with the SSCR process. This will give you an idea of when the Clearinghouse typically receives your institution’s SSCR Roster from NSLDS.