On October 29, 2021, Federal Student Aid (FSA) released its new NSLDS Enrollment Reporting Guide (PDF) and NSLDS Guide Appendices (PDF).
Primarily, the guide updates refer to changes to SULA (Subsidized Usage Limit Applies), R2T4 (Return of Title IV funds) exceptions for programs offered in modules, NSLDS Enrollment Reporting Statistics Score incorporating a dedicated score for CIP Year 2020 (see our post, The 1st Release of the Clearinghouse’s CIP 2020 Phase III Enhancement Is Here!), and Ad Hoc Reporting, also see:
- Federal Register: Repeal of the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program Subsidized Usage Limit Restriction
- 150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit: Electronic Announcement #25 – Guidance and Operational Information for the Repeal of 150% Subsidized Usage Limit (EA ID: DL-21-04) | Knowledge Center
- NSLDS Enrollment Reporting Statistics Score CIP Year 2020, NSLDS Enrollment Reporting Guide, section 8.1
- Ad Hoc Reporting, NSLDS Enrollment Reporting Guide, sections 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
For a full list of the changes, make sure you read “What’s New?” on page ii of the guide and page one of the appendices.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact our Compliance & Data Operations team at email@example.com or 703.742.4200 (select options #7, #2).
- Compliance Central: Updates, tips, and resources to help you stay in compliance
- Learn about our Audit Resource Center
- Clearinghouse Academy: Learning resources and events