The Clearinghouse’s Graduated from DegreeVerify (or G from DV) service helps schools meet National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) graduated status reporting requirements. Beginning mid-October, G from DV users can see which degree records have not had a graduation record generated.
G from DV is a no-cost add on to our free DegreeVerify verification service that schools can select to utilize. Schools send the Clearinghouse a degree file, which is loaded into our degree verification database. When the degree file is loaded into our degree verification database, we create a file of graduation records, based upon the degree records submitted, for students who meet the conditions.
When our new enhancement goes live mid-October, schools can access an exportable list of students who did not have a G applied to their enrollment records. After the degree file is processed, schools can login to our secure site and:
- Select the Student Reporting tab
- Click the Degree Transmission link
- Click the Degree Transmission History tab
- Select from 3 tabs: Detail, G Applied (an exportable list of students to whom the Clearinghouse applied graduated status), and G Not Applied (an exportable list of students who did not have a graduated status applied to their enrollment record.
This feature will make it easier for schools to assess, update, and correct their enrollment records to stay in compliance.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Clearinghouse at 703.742.4200 (select options #7, #2) or email@example.com.
We also invite you to “Join the Journey” as the Clearinghouse gets a head start on our 25th anniversary as your trusted partner in 2018 with an academic year filled with new events, services, and more.
- Learn why a “G” status was not applied to a student’s record
- Learn more about our Audit Resource Center
- On-demand webinar: The Case of the Perpetual Student
- Clearinghouse Academy: Learning resources and events
- Compliance Central: Updates, tips and resources to help you stay in compliance