StudentTracker Premium Service
Premium Service is a set of reports and functionality available as an upgrade to our standard StudentTracker service. It offers insights on student pathways and outcomes unavailable anywhere else for one flat, institution-wide annual fee.
What Premium Service Includes
- Displays one row per student and tracks up to eight academic years
- Presents cumulative to-date enrollment and credential information
Ability to re-run files
- Saves time by re-running instead of re-loading file
- File can be re-run up to four times within 365 days
Signature and Snapshot Reports for your institution
- Persistence and retention
- Tracking transfer
- Specific to students at your institution
- Interactive Tableau dashboard to drill into completion rates by student characteristics
- Visuals for demographics, institutions attended, and remediation
Why You Should Put Premium Service to Work for You
- Simplifies submissions and file re-runs
- Offers quantitative support to expedite your strategic goals
- Provides institutional-level access to the National Student Clearinghouse® Research Center™ reports
- Enables end-to-end insights on student pathways
- Fosters best practices with peers
StudentTracker Premium FAQs
Existing subscribers can upgrade to Premium Service by executing an addendum to your current StudentTracker agreement. Separate addendums are available for institutions and systems of institutions. If you are a system of institutions, you must sign a system agreement and each of your member institutions must sign an institution agreement.
You can download the Premium Service addendum by logging onto our school secure site. On the Research Services tab, under Premium Service, you will see “Download Your Addendum.”
In order to participate in Premium Service, you must be one of the following:
- Two-year public institution
- Four-year public institution
- Four-year private institution (for-profit or nonprofit)
Further, to qualify for the Signature and Snapshots Reports feature, your institution must:
- Be a two-year public or four-year public/private institution
- Have at least 50 students in the defined cohort
- Participate in our free DegreeVerify service
- Have reported enrollment and degree records to the Clearinghouse for at least four years prior to the cohort
- Be a main campus (branch 00)
- Meet other criteria established by the National Student Clearinghouse Research Center
Get Started with Premium Service
Premium Service transforms your understanding of student pathways and improves efficiency through process automation.
ARE YOU WITH AN EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION?
Contact us to hear more about our services for educational organizations, like government agencies and others.