StudentTracker® is the only nationwide source of college enrollment and degree data. Nearly 3,600 colleges and universities — enrolling over 97% of all students in public and private U.S. institutions — regularly provide enrollment and graduation data to the Clearinghouse. Through StudentTracker, you can query our participating institutions’ student data to perform all types of educational research and analyses — quickly, easily, and affordably.
What StudentTracker Includes
- Access to nationwide postsecondary enrollment and graduation data for your student group
- All types of postsecondary institutions: in-state, out-of-state, two-year, four-year, public, private, trade school, vocational, etc.
- Student unit-level data that you can combine with your own data to analyze educational trends and patterns by any variable you choose
- Unlimited individual student look-ups via the web
- Secure and easy batch file exchanges
- Free and discounted options available
Why You Should Put StudentTracker to Work for You
- Identify enrollment trends and patterns
- Track transfer student enrollment nationwide
- Improve your ability to target, recruit, and retain students
- Verify and correct cohort default rates
- Determine a student’s financial need level
- Plan curriculum modifications and institutional alliances
- Conduct academic assessments
- Identify students who are concurrently enrolled
- Perform accurate longitudinal and other outcome analyses
If you offer outreach programs, such as Trio, you should consider our StudentTracker for Outreach Programs service to help you measure the college success of your program participants.
Get Started with StudentTracker for Colleges & Universities
ARE YOU WITH AN EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION?
Contact us to hear more about our services for educational organizations, like government agencies and others.