Reverse Transfer is the first national automated platform for exchanging reverse transfer student data. Through Reverse Transfer, four- or two-year institutions can securely send course and grade information to any two-year institution from which a student has transferred. If eligible, the student is then awarded an associate degree. It doesn’t matter if the student transferred to another associate degree-granting institution first or a bachelor’s-level institution, attended public or private institutions, or transferred across state lines.
- The ONLY national solution to enable course and grade data exchanges for awarding degrees
- Helps improve transfer student retention and graduate rates
- Alleviates reverse transfer workload for community colleges and universities:
- Only one course grade data file submission required from sending institution
- Eliminates need to send transcripts throughout the semester
- Ability to consult with our national experts on best practices from across the U.S.
- Dedicated implementation team to guide you through account set-up and file testing, including implementation on most SIS platforms
- Provides reporting for both host and degree-granting institutions
- Allows customized data filters for receiving students, such as credits earned
- Supports core competencies and general education requirements
- Facilitates the exchange of updated student contact information
Get Started with Reverse Transfer
If you are a student, contact your registrar’s office to find out if you qualify for a reverse transfer degree.
ARE YOU A STUDENT?
Contact your registrar's office to find out how you can get a reverse transfer degree.