Postsecondary Data Partnership
Transform the way your institution measures and reports student progress so that every student can thrive. The Postsecondary Data Partnership (PDP) empowers institutions with more comprehensive data, easier analysis, centralized reporting functions, and better visual representations to help you understand, improve, and communicate student outcomes.
Why join the PDP?
- Gain access to richer insights. PDP insights are based on a comprehensive set of student data, including information left out of other data collections. The PDP’s data includes metrics on all new students who enter your institution at any time, not just full-time fall freshmen.
- Grow student success and close equity gaps. The PDP’s early momentum indicators enable you to identify students who need help so that your institution can intervene earlier to help them get back on track.
- Tell your institution’s story. PDP tools help you create visually compelling, easily understood reports that communicate trends and outcomes for your entire student body and specific populations within it.
- Save time and resources. The PDP reduces your reporting burden and cost by enabling you to submit data just once to report to many education organizations that your institution identifies to the Clearinghouse.
The PDP gives you:
- Interactive dashboards that empower you to easily measure outcomes.
- Powerful filtering tools for your institution’s deep, disaggregated data to enable comprehensive assessments of your students’ outcomes by cohort, cohort term, age, race, gender, Pell Grant* status, GPA, first-generation-student status, and more.
- Simpler reporting to third-party education organizations.
- An analysis-ready file that lets you perform granular analysis and data comparison with other data sets.
- Benchmarking data for comparisons with peer institutions.
Get Started With the PDP
Complete the form below. A PDP representative will reach out to you to provide more information and discuss next steps.
Explore the PDP
Data Submission Process and Pricing
How does the PDP work? With our process, deeper insights are just three steps away.
PDP Data-Driven Insights
Find indicators of student progress to facilitate early intervention, year-on-year data to measure your institution’s growth, and benchmarking data to help you compare your institution with its peers.
Tell Your Institution’s Story
Organize your data into simple, easily shareable visuals that can be sent internally and to third-party education organizations to show your institution’s progress.
The Power of the PDP
Understanding PDP Data Insights
- Cohort Analysis-Ready File Data Dictionary
- Cohort Analysis-Ready File Template
- Course-Level Analysis-Ready File Data Dictionary
- Financial Aid Data Dictionary
- Financial Aid Analysis-Ready File Template
- CCA's Better Data, Better Decisions
- Dashboard Guide and Filter Definitions
- Dashboard Video Tours
- PDP Dashboard Metrics
- PDP FAQs
*Pell Grant status should only to be used for the application, award, administration, or evaluation of financial aid programs.
PDP User Portal
Already signed up for the PDP? Log in to your dashboards, submit your data, check the status of your submission, and more!
The PDP continually adapts to education needs, staying up to date on the metrics that institutions need for comprehensive evaluation of their student bodies.