Enrollment Reporting for Student Aid Compliance
Our free Enrollment Reporting service is an easy way for you to offload the burden of providing status information on student financial aid recipients to the education finance industry and the Department of Education’s National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS).
What Enrollment Reporting Includes
- Secure electronic data exchanges with participating guaranty agencies, lenders, and servicers
- Automatic processing of all NSLDS SSCRs
- Processing of all FFEL/direct loan paper-based deferment and enrollment verification forms
- FERPA-compliant enrollment reporting
- Access to our secure website
- Audit trail of all Clearinghouse verifications
- Student enrollment histories (as reported to the Clearinghouse)
- Ability to easily expand your service to include free DegreeVerify and EnrollmentVerify
Why You Should Put Enrollment Reporting to Work for You
- Reduced administrative workload
- More prompt, accurate reporting of deferments
- Improved service to students and financial aid providers
- Elimination of manual student loan-based verifications
- Greater enrollment reporting and record keeping efficiency
- Decreased loan delinquency and default rates
Smaller institutions (fewer than 100 students) can opt for our Clearinghouse Online Reporting Application (CORA), which enables schools with limited technical resources to participate in our basic services.
Get Started with Enrollment Reporting
Automate enrollment and deferment reporting of your financial aid students to the Department of Education and the education finance industry.