What happens when enrollment cannot be verified?
Most enrollment verification requests are confirmed instantly. When enrollment is not verified, it is due to one of the following reasons:
- Student has a privacy block on the record
- Your school has not sent us the record or has placed a hold on it
- Requestor wants to verify information that you have not designated as directory information or that schools do not provide to us (e.g., GPA)
- Student is not currently enrolled
- We cannot identify the requested record (often because the requestor has entered incorrect information)
Whenever enrollment cannot be confirmed, the requestor is instructed to contact the student to obtain additional or corrected information or to request that the student provide alternate enrollment verification.