Review the required steps that will allow you to login to the PDP tableau dashboards to so that you can analyze your student outcomes!
1) This tutorial will review the required steps that will allow you to login to the PDP tableau dashboards to so that you can analyze your student outcomes!
2) In order to get started, please access the national student clearinghouse website. Studentclearinghouse.org
3) From there hover over the colleges option which will expand a list of services that you can choose.
4) Please choose the Postsecondary Data Partnership
5) You have now navigated to the Public PDP webpage which contains all kinds of information on the PDP, including guides, detailed definitions, and additional tutorials.
6) Now click on the “PDP Dashboard Login” button.
7) You will be asked to login to the Clearinghouse portal. Please note that the credentials you need to use here are different than the ones you use to submit your files via FTP.
8) If by chance you’ve forgotten your user name or password, click on the link below to retrieve or reset them respectively.
9) Once you’ve logged in, you will directly be taken to the PDP tableau landing page, from which you can access the individual reports. I highly recommend that you bookmark it.
10) This concludes our tutorial.