Student Transfer Decreased Sharply During the Pandemic, Potentially Causing a Lasting Impact on Postsecondary Attainment
Fall 2020 Undergraduate Enrollment Down 4.4%; Graduate Enrollment Up 2.9%
Fall 2020 Undergraduate Enrollment Down 4% Compared to Same Time Last Year
Undergraduate Enrollment Down 2.5% and Graduate Students Up 3.9%, Compared to Sept. 2019
CLEARINGHOUSE PRESS RELEASES
Community College Enrollment Declines 11.3% Nationwide Only Nebraska, Utah, and West Virginia Show Gains in Undergraduate Enrollment HERNDON, VA – (April 29, 2021) – Spring undergraduate enrollment is down 5.9% compared to the same time last year, according to the...
COVID-19 Accelerated Transfer Decline for White and Black Students, Male Students, and Traditional College-Age Students HERNDON, VA – (April 12, 2021) – The National Student Clearinghouse Research Center released today new research showing transfer enrollment is down...
- CBS News Interview of Research Center Executive Director Doug Shapiro
- How colleges can ensure this year's high school graduates aren't left behind
- Steep Enrollment Declines This Spring
- Online college enrollment growth outpaces real-world institutions
- Still hesitant about going to college? Why you shouldn’t wait
- Demographic Changes and Pandemic Fallout Could Alter Higher Ed Enrollment Trends
- Community Colleges Turn to New Incentives for Recruitment
- What to watch as interest grows in alternative paths to jobs
- 25% of students postponed college during Covid, some indefinitely
- Transfer rates drop, continue to mirror enrollment declines
The Some College, No Degree report series seeks to understand the educational trajectories of millions of Americans who left postsecondary education without receiving a degree or certificate.
Manager, Corporate Communications