StudentTracker® is the only nationwide source of college enrollment and degree data. More than 3,600 colleges and universities — enrolling 98% of all students in public and private U.S. institutions — regularly provide enrollment and graduation data to the Clearinghouse. Through StudentTracker, you can query our participating institutions' student data to perform all types of educational research and analyses — quickly, easily and affordably.
If your institution participates in our free DegreeVerify and EnrollmentVerify services and reports additional data elements, you will receive StudentTracker at no cost.
What StudentTracker Includes
- Access to nationwide postsecondary enrollment and graduation data for your student group
- All types of postsecondary institutions: in-state, out-of-state, two-year, four-year, public, private, trade school, vocational, etc.
- Student unit level data that you can combine with your own data to analyze educational trends and patterns by any variable you choose
- Unlimited individual student look-ups via the Web
- Secure and easy batch file exchanges
- Free and discounted options available
Why You Should Put StudentTracker to Work for You
- Identify enrollment trends & patterns
- Track transfer student enrollment nationwide
- Improve your ability to target, recruit & retain students
- Fulfill federal reporting requirements
- Verify & correct cohort default rates
- Determine a student's financial need level
- Plan curriculum modifications & institutional alliances
- Conduct academic assessments
- Identify students who are concurrently enrolled
- Perform accurate longitudinal & other outcome analyses
If you offer outreach programs, such as Trio, you should consider our StudentTracker for Outreach Programs service to help you measure the college success of your program participants.