Our CORA demo provides a quick tour of its features. Just print out and follow the instructions below. The demo requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher.
- For User Name, enter "test."
- For Password, enter "school." (For demonstration purposes, we created a fictitious school, Hometown College.)
- Click Submit
School Contacts Screen
Contains important information about your school's administrators, which will be used by the Clearinghouse to resolve questions about your enrollment reporting.
School Transmission Profile Screen
Displays three sections: Previous Transmission (information that we received from you in your last report), Scheduled Transmission (information about your next scheduled report), and Current Transmission, that is to be completed by you.
For the purpose of this demo, complete the Current Transmission as follows:
- For Name of the Academic Term, enter "SPRING 2002."
- For Transmission Type, enter "First of Term."
- Check that all student term dates begin 1/03/2002 and end 5/20/2002.
- Click Create. A pop-up message will be displayed.
- Click OK to go to School Transmission Detail.
School Transmission Detail Screen
Lists students whose enrollment was reported at the end of the last term.
- Select a student record to update by clicking on the Social Security Number. The student's record appears on the Student Record Detail screen.
- Make any modifications that you want to the student's record.
- Click OK to return to the School Transmission Detail screen, where you will see a checkmark next to the student record that you updated.
- Click on the next student. Change the enrollment status by scrolling through the choices and selecting one. Change the student's last name or address by typing over the existing information.
- Click OK & Next, which will take you to the next student to be updated. You can also add a new student or select a former student who is once again enrolled at the school and update his or her information.
- Click Continue to transmit your completed report to the Clearinghouse.
Transmission Confirmation Screen
Tells you how many students you are reporting. If it is correct, click Complete Transmission. (Please be sure to click on "Complete Transmission" to clear the demo for the next user.)
Click Logoff to end the demo or to try it again.