CLEARINGHOUSE PRESS RELEASES
National Six-Year and Eight-Year College Completion Rates Reach New Highs, 59.7% and 61.8%, Respectively
Completion Rates Increased Across All Types of Institutions HERNDON, VA—(Dec. 10, 2019)--The overall national six-year completion rate reached 59.7% for the fall 2013 entering cohort, and the eight-year completion rate increased to 61.8% for the 2011 entering cohort,...
“Some College, No Degree” Report Reveals 3.5 Million Americans with Some College Have High Potential to Return and Finish College WASHINGTON, DC (Oct. 30, 2019)—The United States saw nearly one million former students, in just five years, return to postsecondary...
- Completion Rates Rising, Slowly
- College Completion Rates Continue To Improve: Here’s What The Most Recent Data Show
- EAB-Clearinghouse Partnership Promises New Avenues for Engaging College-Bound Populations
- Clearinghouse Evaluating Blockchainâ€™s Benefits for Learners, Education and Workforce Communities
- 4 Reasons Why Students Donâ€™t Receive the Degrees Theyâ€™ve Earned
- McHenry County College Enrollment Growth 3rd-Straight Year
- One Million Adults Return To College and Earn a Degree
- Some College, No Degree
- New Report Shows Large Gaps In College Progress Based On Whether Students Attend High- Or Low-Income High Schools
- North Central Missouri College and Students Succeed with Help from StudentTracker
LATEST RESEARCH REPORT
Completing College – 2019
The Completing College report series examines the various education pathways first-time beginning undergraduate students traversed toward a degree or certificate completion, as well as the completion outcomes within six years of enrolling for the different groups of students who followed each pathway. The post Completing College – 2019 appeared first on National Student Clearinghouse Research Center.
The Some College, No Degree report series seeks to understand the educational trajectories of millions of Americans who left postsecondary education without receiving a degree or certificate.
Manager, Corporate Communications